What is HerbAprin used for?
HerbAprin, (formerly known as Herbal Aspirin) can help dogs and horses relax, sleep and heal. It is an ideal companion to Inflapotion™ and the perfect choice for relieving discomfort safely and effectively.
It also contains herbs known to be mild sedatives so your pet can rest more comfortably.
If your four-legged friend has acute discomfort following surgery, injury, or illness or simply just works or plays too hard, HerbAprin can help.
- Age-related aches and pains
- Discomfort associated with conditions like hip dysplasia, arthritis, and ACL/CCL injuries
- Soreness from tumors and cysts
- Sleeplessness and restlessness due to discomfort or anxiety
- Post-surgery discomfort
- Please note: HerbAprin is not suitable for cats.
- Recommended Usage: Use as needed for pain, but no more than 3 times per 24 hour period.
- Discontinue use 10 days prior to any surgery.
HerbAprin is the perfect "pulsing" option if your pet has difficulty with day's off dosing of Inflapotion.
|Up to 25 pounds||1/4 -1/2 teaspoons up to 2 times per day|
|26-50 pounds||1/2 - 3/4 teaspoons up to 2 times per day|
|51-75 pounds||3/4 to 1 teaspoon up to 2 times per day|
|Over 75 pounds||1-2 teaspoons up to 2 times per day|
Use as needed for pain, depending on severity of injury. Decrease as improvement is observed
3 ounce package contains approximately 128 servings (1/4 tsp)
12 ounce package contains approximately 95 servings (1 tsp)
2 pound package contains approximately 405 servings (1 tsp)
HerbAprin is made with 100% Organic herbs in a proprietary blend:
In order to preserve freshness, keep closed in a cool, dry place and avoid excessive heat.
This product is not intended to cure or treat major disease, illness, or injury and is not a substitute for regular veterinary care.
Not for human consumption